Our long lasting experience in different sectors of engineering works and consultancy has given us the latitude and know-how to engineer the finest solutions and serve best our clients and customers in the Middle East and Africa. Based on the latest technologies available in the market today, we provide consultancy, design and analysis to clients and consultants for the following:
- Building Management Systems
- Home Automation Systems
- Access Control & Security
- Closed Circuit Television
- Fire Alarm System
- Life Safety and Fire Protection
- Infrastructure for data and voice network (structured cabling using CAT6 & Fibre optic).
- SCADA systems
Relying on us, will allow you to use:
– Information about the latest technologies available in the market and implement it in your new and/or future projects.
– Comparing two or more systems and identifying the advantages and disadvantages of each.
– Double check your own design and check its feasibility with available products and tools in the market.
– New ways of integration between different subsystems for your state of the art construction.
– Optimize your preferred systems.
To install and manage a complete and fully operational Building Automation System applications, SCADA, and/or security systems, facility and maintenance managers must stay updated with the technical information in order to avoid problems that may lead to additional cost or maintenance delays while constructing their projects
Customers can rely on astec for immediate support and technical solutions that span through the lifecycle of the project.
Whether the system at hand is Building Automation, Home Automation, SCADA, Access Control, Life Security and/or Surveillance System, our technical team will provide facility managers and/or security managers with unparalleled, punctual support.
In addition to our standard services, astec provides other added value services to assist our clients with diverse methods:
- Value engineering
- Systems evaluation and optimization
- Systems upgrading and maintenance
- Third Party consulting and supervision
Using our knowledge of different Building Automation Systems & Trades, we at astec:
Help the contractor cutting down his cost yet remaining in compliance with the specifications put forward by the consultant. This is done by combining our mechanical and building automation know-how to generate efficient value engineering.
Help our clients solving their problems in their existing systems or newly built projects regardless of the system installed. This is done by thoroughly studying the system at hand, evaluating its performance then optimizing its operation Assist facility managers with upgrading their existing systems while recommending additional modification to bring their system up-to-date and better manage energy usage, thus saving on operating cost.. assist our clients and consultants receiving systems from different suppliers, by reviewing offered system versus tendered specification and submitting our recommendation. This step is followed by on-site inspection to insure required system performance and appropriate system handing over.