Bisexual campaigner Lewis Oakley gets the responses
1. We can stick to research and according to an Australian study by the School of Health and Social Development ‘Women in relationships with bisexual men say their partners are better lovers and fathers than straight men.’ So, erm – yeh, congratulations whilst we can’t stereotype!
2. Understand that bi dudes have high requirements too. Simply because bisexuals do not select centered on sex, does not mean they have beenn’t because particular since the next guy (or girl). Being bisexual is a lot like being rich, in the event that you had all of the money in the field can you purchase every product when you look at the store?
Start thinking about yourself lucky you’ve discovered a bisexual guy.
3. Do not ask him if he prefers women or men. He prefers he’ll think you don’t understand what being bisexual means, so why would he waste his time with you if you ask a bi guy which one? We love whom we love, unimportant of sex.
4. Leave their bum only. Thks. Bisexual guys are generally available with regards to intercourse, but do not place force in it to be overtly kinky. We do not desire to feel forced into certain acts any longer compared to the next person.
5. Do not ask him if he is secretly homosexual. Trust in me, bisexual males understand what makes their penis stay to attention. And statistically talking, guys are almost certainly going to be bisexual than homosexual. This past year, YouGov discovered that in terms of 16 – 24 12 months olds just 6% stated they certainly were homosexual whilst 43% stated they certainly were maybe not homosexual or directly. Thats very nearly 1 / 2 of young adults in the united kingdom that are at minimum ‘open’ to your concept of dating several intercourse.